Wednesday, March 05, 2008

There are times you just need some silly..

The Hurricane looked at me yesterday and said "Hey Mom, smile!" I gave him the what now look.. and he says "You haven't been smiling much lately, you need some silly" at which point he did a huge leap onto the couch and started tickling me. I really did need some silly in a bad way.

Then Hat sent me a hysterical post card..

So I declare this a little bit of silly morning-

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Because I have been way too serious here of late.. I've been threatening to move to Maui and change my identity.

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Or go on strike because they're all making me crazy..

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Carry on people.. and go do something really silly for an hour, just for the hell of it.

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Hah- see I can lighten up once in a while! Thanks Hat! I really needed that.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!

Doralong said...

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, no really..

Anonymous said...

We had synchronous sillines posts! You have to love that.

Willym said...

And the Hat strikes again. When I saw that first one I wanted to break into: Hey Little Girl with the Red Dress On! Unfortunately it was the dirty version we use to sing at keg parties.

And I started playing with my Meez - sounds bad but you know what I mean - at the hospital and the connection was slow so I've only started.

Bad Hat. Bad Hat.

sageweb said...

Wow Doralong you have quite the nice lineup...I did mine and now I realized I forgot to put shoes on...very typical of me.

Doralong said...

Citizen- Silly, wasn't it :)

Wills- Somehow I thought you'd be amused.. Grandpa always said, "The more complex the mind, the simpler the entertainment".

Sage- guess it's that California thing..

more cowbell said...

I'm for the strike and the Hawaii deal.

Doralong said...

CB- Right there with you sister.. But I'll have to fly out there and hook up with you first. Flights are too damn expensive from the east coast..

yellowdoggranny said...

i find that bipping people in the head makes me feel better..and a little silly too..