Friday, May 16, 2008

Let the whining commence!!

Well since two of my very favorite people are off having fun in NY without me, I’ll just pout all weekend, thank you very much. And on top of that my computer is acting all freaky on me. I had this very amusing video for my Taterbug and Tony, damn thing keeps crashing the machine, then I tried to email them a verbal Bon Voyage, ditto.. and if you guys did get 52 identical emails from me- I'm really sorry, I swear!!!! I’m getting very, very irritated.

I hope you have a fabulous time boys, and don't do anything that would land you on the cover of the Times. or in the hospital.. Perhaps it's all for the best, let's face it, I'd have kind of stuck out on Bear Hill after all. Let me know you made it home safe and sound, and I expect lots and lots of pictures!!!

I'm retiring back to the swooning couch to sob my little heart out again..

13 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

dang, ny and your at home..that sucks bites and blows..

Doralong said...

Granny- totally and completely!

Jeff said...

Well, I'm hanging on the Santa Monica pier this weekend, so perhaps we can keep each other company.

evilganome said...

Honey, it won't be the same without you. I am sure you would have fit right in if you had come. Let's face it girl, you just ain't right! (I mean that in a good way)

You will get a full report.

Doralong said...

Jeff- Thank you dear, it's a comfort to know one's friends are there in the time of need.

Tony- You may have a point there.

Sling said...

Well if you can't go to New York,then I don't think they should go!..
I don't really think that,I'm just trying to be supportive.

Elizabeth said...

There, there, dear. It's a hard mean world when people do fun things and we aren't there. You relax and pout on your fainting couch and I'll bring you a gin and tonic and you can wash away your sorrows......

sageweb said...

next year I will go and we can be the only girls on bear hill.

Doralong said...

Sling- Thanks for the effort buddy..

Elizabeth- Thank you, anyone who fetches booze in a time of need is a good friend indeed.

Sage- It's a date! We can laugh and point ;)

Anonymous said...

It was a fun and draining weekend. I think I managed 8 hours of sleep over the course of four days. You would have been a hit holding court on the roof top of The Eagle. I can just hear you now:
"That one's a keeper Taterbug, go get em, honey! On your way back, bring your gal a drink!"

Wish you coulda been there. It was tres fun.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, you just have to give in to a bit of whining.

Anonymous said...

Whining over your lack of new post...

Chase said...

This is gorgeous!