Friday, July 25, 2008

See you darlings in about a week..

Heading for NOLA! I'm planning to eat my way through town, dress up as much as humanly possible and spend some excellent quality time with my dear Buddyboy. And naturally Mrs. Buddyboy and my boy Elvis, the coolest cat in the universe!)

Gonna wander the garden district in my new fabulous red dress with my white parasol, eat myself silly, listen to some great music, dance at a really good fais do do with the one and only Bruce Daigrepont and generally have a hell of a good time sans kids..

Y'all be nice to each other and take care, see you in about a week.

10 comments:

Gavin said...

Make sure you do a write-up. I'm planning a trip there 3rd week of October and I've never been so I could use some tips.

yellowdoggranny said...

let the good times roll

Willym said...

You bought it?????? I want a picture. And the Royal blue???? Have a wonderful time and tell us all... and I mean all... about it.

Sling said...

Shouldn't we call NOLA and tell them you're coming? ;)

Have a blast doll!

evilganome said...

Voulez vous les bon temps roulet!

See, I told you to buy that red dress.

Have a grand time. Maybe you should look up Nurse Dave, Bud and Glenn when you're down there.

Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good for you! I want a picture of you in that red dress with the white parasol, strutting through the Garden District. Knock em dead gorgeous!

sageweb said...

I want to see pictures...of you and the food.

Kimberly Ann said...

Oh am I jealous! But glad for you too, in a I'm so jealous kind of way. Get some beignets! :-)

booda baby said...

A fabulous red dress. How is it possible that 'a fabulous red dress' SOUNDS fabulous?

It got better when I paired it with the white parasol.

Citymouse said...

OMFG-- I love New Orleans!!!! Ummm can you say Jazz Brunch?? oh-- update to my url www.myisim.blogspot.com