Thursday, October 09, 2008

Here we go..

My thanks to you all for your kind thoughts, hugs and calls and emails of the past few days. Each and every one has helped make things easier. However, as my email server freaked on me totally I lost a few that I had yet to have had the time to reply to (Al, that was so very very dear- my response will have to wait until I can reconstruct)but I will get to it eventually.

Time to finish packing and hit the road in the morning. Be well dears, all your kind thoughts are packed in the bag with me for the trip south. And again, my thanks.

5 comments:

Willym said...

Safe journey home and if there's room for a few more good thoughts in that suitcase you know they are yours.

evilganome said...

All my best thoughts are with you.

Jeff said...

Sending you positive ions that all goes as well as possible. You and yours are in our thoughts.

Tate said...

Hugs and love your way sis, have a safe trip.

sageweb said...

Take care...and one big hug for you.