Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Impeach the whole damn lot of them..

So- thus far I have avoided political commentary here, mainly because there are other people out there that do a far superior job than I can.. But I expect that anyone who has read my commentary elsewhere has a pretty good idea of where I stand. This little corner of the virtual world thus far has just been sort of a safe place for me to process all the weird that's been going on in my little universe here of late.. let off some steam as it were. Also, I was accustomed to being around an ongoing parade of people every working day, y'all are way more entertaining, trust me!

Anyhoo.. I find my disgust at the current state of affairs growing to an ulcer inducing point- so even if it happens a month before the Shrub leaves office, it's the principle of the matter. Personally I still feel the International War Crimes Tribunal is more appropriate, but you gotta start somewhere after all-

Y'all go on over and up the count to a million pissed off souls that don't want to take it anymore!

And Tater and Lynette, y'all need a place to stay- you're welcome.. I'm a little ways out, but we'd have fun.

3 comments:

evilganome said...

I personally want them put in the stocks. A good old fashioned punishment, so's passerby's can pelt them with garbage. I had been thinking hard labor on the county farm, but the stocks sound like more fun. Seriously, Bush and Cheney should both be removed from office and tried for their crimes, but it ain't gonna happen in this country.

Anonymous said...

This works too.. but in truth given the amount of evil, the lies and general mayhem this administration has foisted upon the planet- I really think real justice would be a formal Tribunal for Crimes Against Humanity at the Hague.. the entire planet has suffered in one way or another.

Anonymous said...

I've already taken off work for the March on sept 15th. I am SO THERE! We must try and get a group of us to March together. So far Secrets of the Red Seven(eric)is in, and perhaps Rodger Dodger as well. I am hoping Belle and the Ganome (evil) will join the party. It's the principle, not the result that matters here.