Monday, July 09, 2007

Pass it On


Well I guess this is the internet version of psychological profiling?

Let's see- Tater and the other nominees beat me to all the obvious smart folks, and how the hell I got into that company totally mystifies me. OK , perhaps I'm just being a lazy ass. Cowbell beat me to Redneckmother and most of the stuff I generally read already got the meme so here we go-


Erin at Dress a Day- Read the Secret Lives of Dresses, this woman is an amazing writer!


Greenlotus at Japonisme
. The depth of knowledge on the subject is astonishing. Whenever it's an ugly day, I head over to look at the beautiful.


Eric three thousand he either cracks me up or makes me think.

Much like Tater- I'm leaving it at three (yep, cheater!!!) But look for some new linkey love soon!

So to those folks I read - pass it on and thanks for the enjoyment you're given me!

The linky thing isn't working for techno tard and her Mac.. sorry kiddies- but all three are worth a visit- swear! Update- techno tard and her Mac may have figured it out.. Imagine that!

And for you folks that I tagged, just drag the little guy over and spread it around..

4 comments:

eric3000 said...

Thanks, Doralong! I have no idea what this means but I appreciate the shout-out!

Vic said...

Fabulous blog. Will link you. Think we'll all be going 'round the blogosphere mulberry bush soon?

Anonymous said...

Definitely Ms. Place! So many talented folks, so little time to enjoy them. I like your pics, and will visit the ones I'm unfamiliar with. Thanks for playing!

lotusgreen said...

you really make the work worth it, and made my day at the same time.

i'm probably just an old fuddy duddy but i feel kind of awkward at awards.

but thank you thank you thank y ou for the amazing words and kindness