Thursday, February 05, 2009

This is soooo not good...

My cell phone had a SIM card crash. Who the hell knew such a thing could happen?? OK I'm sure that would be everyone but me. Aside from the fact that the nearest store for replacement is very, very geographically inconvienent, my address book is toast. This really, terminally sucks. Yes I know my own fault for not backing the phone up better, blah blah blah...

Five years of phone numbers- poof!

Umm, feel free to email your numbers - you know who you are.

Sucks, sucks, sucks!

9 comments:

sageweb said...

That happened to me..I went to the cell phone dealer (AT&T) and got a call history. That had most of the phone numbers for me to get restarted...but it is a big hassle.

evilganome said...

I'm not even going to ask what you did to the phone. I'll drop you a line.

Tate said...

867-5309

Sorry you broke your sim. I will e-mail you when and if my shoot ever ends and I make it home.

Anonymous said...

That happened to me. I now keep a written list as a back-up.

Sling said...

1-900-NAUGHTY..
If I don't answer,breathe a message.

yellowdoggranny said...

lucky for me i refuse to carry a cell phone..cause that would happen to me and i would want to kick someone's ass.

Doralong said...

Sage- it's all on the bill, but what a pain int he ass!

Tony- I SWEAR I did NOTING!

Tate- Me too, call me that way I can both be lazy and talk to you!

Citizen- I used to be really good about that- obviously I fell out of the habit. Lesson learned!

Sling- Will do buddy!

Granny- The thought did cross my mind.

more cowbell said...

I just want to know, did you leave Sling a message yet?

Doralong said...

CB- Damn number's always busy!